Chronic fatigue syndromes (CFS) are similar to those of most common viral infections although they last longer and can be associated with muscle aches, headache, and fatigue. They come on within a few hours or days and may last for 6 months or more.
Main symptoms include:
- A new onset of unexplained persistent fatigue or tiredness, unrelated to exertion and not relieved by bed rest, and causes a significant reduction in previous activity levels.
- Fatigue that is severe enough to restrict activity.
Other symptoms include 4 or more of the following and lasting 6 months or longer:
- Post exertional fatigue, where physical or mental exertions bring on extreme, prolonged exhaustion.
- Un-refreshing sleep.
- Impaired Memory or concentration.
- Headaches, different from previous headaches in quality, severity, or pattern.
- Joint Pain, often moving from joint to joint, without joint swelling or redness.
- Lymph node tenderness in neck and armpits.
- Mild fever (101 F or less).
- Muscle aches (myalgias).
- Muscle weakness, all over or multiple locations, not explained by any known disorder.
- Sore throat.
Major auto hemotherapy (MAH) is a treatment that involves mixing the patient’s blood with medical grade ozone. This mixture is then return to the patient.
IV Therapy (Myers cocktail, Vit. C)
In today’s modern society of nutrient depleted foods (fast food, processed food, vegetables picked green and shipped thousands of miles and stored in coolers for weeks or months before we eat them ), and daily exposure to hundreds of toxic chemicals, our bodies are “left out in the cold” so to speak, and health suffers.
Frequency Specific Microcurrent (FSM)
Frequency Specific Microcurrent provides a mechanism to restore in organisms energy that is been adversely impacted by injury, toxins, infection, inflammation, or stress even when other treatments have failed.
Pulse Electromagnetic Therapy
Pulsed electromagnetic field therapy (PEFT) is a reparative technique most commonly used in the treatment of areas of the body that won’t heal. This includes fractures that won’t heal as well as damage ligaments and organs.