Frequency Specific Microcurrent provides a mechanism to restore in organisms energy that is been adversely impacted by injury, toxins, infection, inflammation, or stress even when other treatments have failed.
FSM use pairs of frequencies at low-level micro amperage current to specifically target and resonate tissues with the exact same frequency. This is happening at the “cellular” level.
FSM applied to injured tissue supports the natural current flow in the tissue, allowing cells in the traumatized area to regain their capacitance. Trauma affects the electrical potential of the damaged tissue. This injured area has a higher electrical resistance than the surrounding tissue. This decreases electrical conductance through the injured area, and decreases cellular capacitance, leading to impairment of the healing process and inflammation. When frequency specific micro-current is applied, resistance is reduced, allowing bioelectricity to flow through and reestablish normal function. This process helps to initiate and perpetuate the many biochemical reactions that occur in healing.
FSM’s results in:
- decreases cellular electrical resistance
- improves oxygenation and cellular repair
- reduces inflammatory chemicals in tissues
- increases feel-good endorphins levels
- increases cell energy (ATP) levels up by 500%
- boosts protein synthesis by 70%
- restores depleted adrenal function
- repairs the regulation of nervous tissue
- boosts immune function
- accelerates healing of acute injury up to 200%