To subscribe to our weekly newsletter,
enter your email here.
This edition includes the following studies and articles:
- Buccaneers’ Jameis Winston: Received PRP injection for shoulder
- Efficacy of subcutaneous injection of platelet-rich plasma in alopecia: A clinical and histological pilot study on a rat model with a six-month long-term follow-up experience.
- Generation of insulin-producing cells from human adipose-derived mesenchymal stem cells on PVA scaffold by optimized differentiation protocol.
- Cryopreservation of Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells in an Allogeneic Bioscaffold based on Platelet Rich Plasma and Synovial Fluids
- Microvesicles derived from human Wharton’s Jelly mesenchymal stem cells ameliorate ischemia-reperfusion-induced renal fibrosis by releasing from G2/M cell cycle arrest.